'Game of Thrones' Visual Effects Are Totally Great, So Haters To The Wall
Some people always complain that the visual effects in Game of Thrones aren’t realistic. They complain that the dragons aren’t real enough. Dragons.
Those people are jerks.
The fact is that the visual effects on Game of Thrones keep getting better every season. Peter Dinklage’s accent doesn’t improve, but those battles, frozen dead guys, and dragons sure do! Here’s proof, courtesy of io9.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia