Forget Adam Sandler: Netflix Reteams Bette Midler, Goldie Hawn, And Diane Keaton For Musical Comedy
Deadline reports Netflix is reuniting The First Wives Club stars, not for a sequel, but a new comedy called Divanation, as in “diva nation.” Penned by Surf’s Up scribes Lisa Addario and Joey Syracuse, the promising flick stars Midler, Goldie Hawn and Diane Keaton as a washed up girl group, who decides to reconnect after thirty years of estrangement. So, expect ego-driven shenanigans and musical numbers like this 19-year-old gem:
Next, Netflix, we’d like you to make that Hocus Pocus sequel happen. Thanks in advance.
Kristy Puchko hopes when she grows up she can pull off slim fit white trousers like Hawn.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia