The Forbes list of the 10 Richest Actresses has been revealed, and it just goes to show you that, if you bite your lip in just the right way and land the lead role in a franchise in which you can barely disguise your own disdain, one day you too can be the richest actress in America! Meanwhile, the second richest actress in America made most of her money on a back-end deal for a movie in which she played a foul-mouthed sex crazed schoolteacher, while number four earned all of hers in residuals. Number five earned hers the hard way: By putting in great performances on numerous films (Snow White and the Huntsman, Prometheus and Young Adult.
But where’s Jessica Chastain? You’d imagine even if she only made $1,000 per film, she’d have landed in the top ten this year strictly out of prolificacy.
10. Jennifer Aniston — $11 million
9. Kristen Wiig — $12 million
8. Meryl Streep — $12 million
7. Sarah Jessica Parker — $15 million
6. Julia Roberts — $16 million
5. Charlize Theron - $18 million
4. Angelina Jolie — $20 million
3. Sandra Bullock — $25 million
2. Cameron Diaz — $34 million
1. Kristen Stewart — $36 million
← Kim Kardashian "Sums Up Everything That Is Wrong with Society," Says Woman Without Her Own Reality Show | First Trailer for "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part II": Bella Can Jump Around in Trees! Like a Monkey! →