'Fifty Shades Darker' Has Already Released A Teaser Trailer. Ugh.
I don’t know if you heard about it, but there was this movie called Fifty Shades of Grey that people were excited about. It think it was a workplace romance/drama about people with color blindness? I’m not sure.
I guess it did well, because there is already a teaser trailer for the sequel. It’s called Fifty Shades Darker, which seems sad because I think the two people that fell in love are slowly losing their vision or something. It looks like the guy person (Jamie Dornan) is going to forget his troubles and go to a masquerade party. Fun in 2017, y’all!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia