Enjoy 'The Predator Holiday Special' Stop-Motion Carnage
Most people forgot about the lackluster theatrical release of Shane Blacks’s The Predator over this past summer. To trick people into buying it this holiday season and ruining a couple hours, 20th Century Fox released the short The Predator Holiday Special to commemorate the flick’s home media release.
The short film/commercial sends a pack of predators to the North Pole where they proceed to thin out Santa’s reindeer herd before going after the big guy himself. It’s two minutes long, stop-motion, and makes ten times more sense than The Predator did.
Between this and the Die Hard 30th Anniversary Christmas Trailer, this holiday season is a lot bloodier than usual. I’m looking forward to the Christmas-themed version of Alien.
Header Image Source: 20th Century Fox
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia