Dwayne Johnson Says You're Welcome For This Deleted 'Moana' Scene
I’m going to share something with you right now that I’m not proud of and I hope you won’t judge me too harshly. This is really tough, but I saw Moana around Christmastime and I loved it. I loved it so much, that I cried.
Yes, I had emotions running down my stupid face because Moana is a beautiful gift of wonderful and amazing songs. It is perfection and the song “Shiny” is what dreams are made of, if your dreams are of being glittery, and mine are.
To continue the wonderful of Moana, Dwayne Johnson (Maui) uploaded a deleted scene to his Instagram. Let’s all bask in the lovely, shall we?
EXCLUSIVE: Bonus animation that I personally worked on for 18 months inside the animation studios at Disney with Academy Award winning animators. Enjoy this special clip called “Gone Fishing” from #MOANA, available on digital Feb. 21 & Blu-Ray March 7. *For the record, that stuff about me personally working as an animator for 18 months on this cool bonus footage may or may not be complete bullsh*t. 🐂 Enjoy the clip…
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia