Everyone That Said 'Deadpool 2' Tested Poorly Is A Lying Sack Of LIES
It seems that I won’t have to track down Ryan Reynolds and director David Leitch to verbally destroy them, as Deadpool 2: Electric Shootaloo has actually received a higher test score than the first movie, which was a 91. In fact, the sequel’s score was 91, then 97, and then 98 after those reshoots people tried to make me worry about. Jerks.
Brianna Hildebrand told an MCM Comic-Con audience that the six days of reshoots weren’t to fix anything that was broken, but to add more of what the people wanted. In comparison, the first Deadpool had nine days of reshoots, and look at how tea-baggingly good that turned out to be!
$798 million worth of balls dancing on your face, that’s how good. Imagine how good Deadpool 2 is going to be, but then don’t tell me because I don’t want to be spoiled.
Oh yeah, there is a secret cameo that was just filmed as well. I assume they somehow got Spidey in there, but that’s all made up in my head.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia