Canada's Official Songbird, Celine Dion, Teams Up With Deadpool For A Music Video
Every time I think the PR push for Deadpool 2 isn’t quite as good as the barrage from the first movie, something new drops and I feel foolish. Case in point: Deadpool and Celine Dion have teamed up for a music video. Marvel at the diaphanous songstress belting out her wildly successful brand of pop ennui while Deadpool dances like he’s been possessed by the ghosts of so many ’90s music video leads. The interspersed scenes from the movie will allow some of you to trick your less-than-bright significant others into believing the sequel is a romance.
It’s just so, so beautiful. Even if they made Celine look like she loaded up about 15 Snapchat filters onto her face.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia