'Deadpool 2: Electric Shootaloo' Is Officially Official And Ryan Reynolds Will Return. Officially.
Holy fucking shit, kids! Could you imagine if Ryan Reynolds had worked his ass off for eleven years trying to get a Deadpool movie, made that happen, had it be a hit, and then they dropped his ass for the sequel? I can’t either, because even my brain isn’t that big of an asshole.
20th Century Fox confirmed at Cinemacon that the whole team will be back for the Deadpool sequel. This means Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick are writing, Tim Miller is directing, and Ryan Reynolds is getting back into the red suit and teabagging bad guys.
I am so happy right now, you guys. Deadpool is soon to be released on blu-ray. Cable will be cast in the near future and then I can be elated/bitch about it until I see him in action. There are going to be rumors and characters cast. But best of all?
That sweet, sweet viral marketing action will soon start back up.
Color me lady-bonered.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia