'Cooties' Trailer Has More Unruly Children Than A TLC Reality Show
Leigh Whannell (Saw, Insidious) and Ian Brennan (Glee) decided to join creative forces to birth an unholy abomination of a movie. It looks like they failed and gave us the glorious kid zombie vs. teachers flick Cooties instead. Way to fail up, guys!
Due to the ingestion of a faulty chicken nugget , a fourth grade girl contracts the cooties virus and begins slashing and eating her classmates. Elijah Wood, Rainn Wilson, Alison Pill, Jack McBrayer, Nasim Pedrad, and more are the teachers trapped in the elementary school with the blood-thirsty students. If you’ve ever wanted to clock a loud, obnoxious kid in the face with a blunt object, prepare to live vicariously through Wilson’s Wade Johnson.
Cooties premiered at Sundance last year, got a new ending, and will now be released September 18th.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia