Season 2 Photos From 'Chilling Adventures of Sabrina' Hint At A Possible Reconciliation For Two Characters ... Or Maybe Not
In anticipation of our return to Greendale on April 5, 2019, Netflix released photos that point to POSSIBLE SPOILERS.
It seems that Sabrina (Kiernan Shipka) might attempt to reconcile with estranged boyfriend Harvey Kinkle (Ross Lynch).
Or maybe she’s decided to move on with her warlock classmate at the Academy of the Unseen Arts, Nicholas Scratch (Gavin Leatherwood).
Perhaps Black Philip is moving in on Sabrina?
Just kidding. I think that’s the Dark Lord watching over Sabrina’s shoulder from the shadows. No matter how the love interests shake out in Season 2, I’m more than ready for more Aunt Hilda (Lucy Davis), Ambrose (Chance Perdomo), and The Weird Sisters (Tati Gabrielle, Adeline Rudolph, and Abigail Cowen).
Header Image Source: Netflix
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me