Childhood Playthings Become Murderous Terrors In These Poster Mock Ups
Hollywood like to use whatever nostalgia it can to sell tickets to movies. It seems that they focus on our childhood board games and toys most often and the results are always shite (Clue is the exception to prove the rule). TerrorTrove enlisted the help of Photoshop to create posters for horror movies based on seemingly innocuous toys and games.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia