Can a Trailer Make You Faint? Taraji P. Henson's 'Proud Mary' Puts It to the Test
There is so much awesome in the trailer, I don’t know where to start. I’m just going to leave you folks to it, but you may need to retire to your bunk before watching this:
With this and Charlize Theron’s Atomic Blond coming out next week, I think the R-Rated female action flick is about to bust out in a huge way.
Proud Mary, from director Babak Najafi (London Has Fallen, Banshee) opens in January. It also stars Billy Brown, Neal McDonough, and Xander Berkeley.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia