'Black Mirror's Latest Trailer Features Every Parent's Worst Nightmare
She was there a minute ago. You turned your back for just one second, and now she’s gone. Your child is missing. Rosemarie DeWitt plays a single mother who faces this parental terror in Black Mirror season four’s Jodie Foster-helmed episode, “Arkangel.” But once her daughter reappears, this mother’s determination to never let her out of her sight again leads to trusting some curious new tech.
They promise it’s completely safe.
Black Mirror’s fourth season will hit Netflix in 2018.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia