The 'Baywatch' Trailer Is About What You'd Expect
Look: The Baywatch television series — whatever iteration — wasn’t good, so it’s not as though we should expect art here. The trailer looks basically what you’d expect a trailer for Baywatch starring Zac Efron and Dwayne Johnson to look like: A studio-friendly, mildly amusing fastball down the middle.
We’ll all see it because of The Rock, and while the memory of the movie will quickly fade, the shame of eating all that popcorn while in the presence of Efron’s abs will persist.
Baywatch also stars Priyanka Chopra, Alexandra Daddario, Hannibal Burress, Rob Huebel, and Pamela Anderson.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia