We Have No Idea What’s Going On Here But We Love It
This is the first I’m hearing of Bad Times at the El Royale. It’s written and directed by Drew Goddard (Cabin in the Woods, The Martian), and it stars Jon Hamm, Dakota Johnson, Nick Offerman, Jeff Bridges, and, well, I’m not going to tell you who else, because when he shows up in the trailer here you’re going to rip off your clothes and throw them at the computer screen. You’re gonna be like, “Oooh. This is cool. Wait, now it’s getting intense. And now it’s getting creepy, and HOLY SHIT IT JUST GOT SEXY, TOO.”
I am super into this.
Bad Times at the El Royale opens not soon enough.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia