'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Has A Gloriously Over-Shopped New Poster
I will never understand why movie posters went from intriguing visuals to entice the viewers into seeing a flick, like these:
Into Photoshopped abominations of unnatural faces, positions, proportions, and ALL OF THE STARS SMASHED IN ONE SHEET, like the new Avengers: Age of Ultron poster.
This is just insanity. Look, we know you want us to know you have all of those heroes appearing in the flick. We already know, Marvel. We live on the interwebs, digging for scraps of information concerning the newest movie in your Universe. Try something new next time, like a minimalist poster with just names, tagline, and title? A motion poster featuring Cap’s ass?
Yeah. Motion poster of Cap’s ass. Let’s get on that, Marvel.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia