Annoying Facebook Game Will Be A Series At CBS. Invite Three Friends For A Full Season!
It isn’t Farmville, so cool it. CBS has greenlit an hour-long game show based on Candy Crush Saga. It’s the one where you swap candies to make a match and infuriating things happen that make you re-play a level like forty times—I heard.
From the official press release:
…teams of two people use their wits and physical agility to compete on enormous, interactive game boards featuring next generation technology to conquer CANDY CRUSH and be crowned the champions.
Uh-huh. Well, is it going to look like this?
THEN NO THANK YOU, PLEASE.
Share this post with 20 Facebook friends to skip Candy Crush: The Game Show altogether!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia