7 'Deadpool' Updates That Will Put the Ammo In Your Many, Many Pouches
Instead of squeezing out thirty separate posts about my Merc-y Valentine, I thought I would use one post to hit the highlights. Some of you probably already know the latest on Deadpool, but maybe some of you don’t. Maybe you do and you want to look at that sexy first official picture of Ryan Reynolds in the black and red suit again. He’s all seductive on that bear skin rug, pouches snug against his muscles, and guns slammed into holsters…
Ahem. Let’s just look at that right now, shall we?
1. The First Look At the Deadpool Costume
2. Morena Baccarin Is Playing Copycat
“Young mutant shape-shifter Vanessa Carlysle fell into a life of prostitution in Boston where she met and fell in love with mercenary Deadpool.” - Via Wikipedia
3. TJ Miller Is Playing Weasel
“Weasel is a friend, sidekick, information broker and arms dealer for Deadpool. Weasel is perhaps Deadpool’s best friend. However, because of his frequent mood swings and tenuous mental state, Deadpool still often abuses or mistreats him, although Weasel has also displayed an opportunistic streak against his friend on occasions.” - Via Wikipedia
4. Gina Carano Is Playing Angel Dust
“Angel Dust is a mutant with the superhuman ability to chemically supercharge her adrenaline levels, temporarily granting her superhuman strength.” - via Marvel
5. We Have An Official Synopsis
“Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, Deadpool tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.”
This means that the script I read a million years ago is likely still in there somewhere. This pleases me greatly.
6. Reynolds Is Still Fighting For That R-Rating
7. We Have An Official Logo, Which Is The Header For This Article
Well, these bits of information lead me to believe that soon we will be hearing about the casting for (Possible Spoilers, I guess? If I’m psychic?) Dr. Killebrew, Ajax/Francis, maybe Kane? Sluggo? Wyre? Blind Al? Ooooh! I can’t wait!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia