17 Actors We Completely Forgot Appeared on 'ER' During Its Long Run
A long time ago, NBC had hit shows and wasn’t a garbage bag full of balut. The network had good shows, like ER. The medical drama ran for 14 seasons, ending in 2009. Over that span of time, it employed a ton of actors. Some of those actors come to mind immediately when thinking on the series. Others prompt an “OH YEAH” response when one is reminded that they too walked the halls of Chicago County General Hospital.
1. Ming-Na - Dr. Jing-Mei “Deb” Chen
2. Maria Bello - Dr. Anna Del Amico
3. Leland Orser - Dr. Lucien Dubenko
4. William H. Macy - Dr. David Morgenstern
5.Angela Bassett - Dr. Cate Banfield
6. Busy Phillips - Dr. Hope Bobeck
7.Elizabeth Mitchell - Dr. Kim Legaspi
8. Thandie Newton - Makemba “Kem” Likasu
9. Sally Field - Maggie Wyczenski
10. Stanley Tucci - Dr. Kevin Moretti
11. Forest Whitaker - Curtis Ames
12. Glenn Howerton - Dr. Nick Cooper
13. Djimon Hounsou - Mobalage Ikabo
14. Kat Dennings - Zoe Butler
15. Danny Glover - Charlie Pratt Sr.
You will just have to check IMDB or search for your own photographic proof, as all of the photos on the interwebs of his stint seem to be watermarked.
16. Don Cheadle - Dr. Paul Nathan
17. Misha Collins - Bret
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia