10 Great Moments In 'Drunk History': Pre-Gaming For Tonight's Season 3 Premiere
There aren’t a lot of shows that really make me laugh. I mean REALLY make me laugh in that way where tears are streaming down my face and I’m making strange cough-hiss hybrid noises and shaking. One of the shows that can do this to me on a regular basis is the amazing Drunk History on Comedy Central.
If you’ve never watched the show before, the premise is simple. Creator, host, and drinking companion Derek Waters visits a town in the United States. He usually spends some time in a bar where drunken people yell about the history of their town. Then Waters retires to the home of someone (sometimes famous, sometimes not) that proceeds to get drunk and give us a history lesson.
Waters can be heard on the newest episode of podcast Indiewire Influencers talking about the show, now entering its third season. You can listen to the entire episode below:
Right now, I’m going to share with you some of my favorite historic lessons ever told on Drunk History, including the web only episodes. Because I don’t have a podcast or access to famous people. Damn it, stupid Ohio.
1. Mary Dyer
2. Benjamin Franklin
3. Dolly Parton and Portor Wagoner
4. Nikola Tesla
5. Patty Hearst
6. Mary Ellen Pleasant
7. Lewis and Clark
8. Houdini and Spiritualism
9. Percy Julian
10. Allan Pinkerton Protects Abraham Lincoln
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia