We Love Tom Hardy And He Loves Dogs: A Plethora Of Puppy Pictures!
In an interview with Vulture, Tom Hardy talks about his movie The Drop and his love of doggies.
You get a new dog? Hardy: I’m the finder of dogs, you know what I mean. My missus, she’s like, “You’re not allowed to bring another dog back from a job.” But I’ll always find one. On every job we go on, I’ll either find someone’s dog and look after it, or I’ll take my own dog, or I find a dog and we home it. I do find dogs. I brought one back from Brooklyn, actually, from this job. I found a dog there. But that’s it. We have two now at home. Can’t have any more for the moment. And actually, they’re a handful, two. But I love dogs. Like, A LOT. They’re my favorite animal. Ever.
Since news is scarce and days are increasingly rage-inducing, I thought we should celebrate this news with…Tom Hardy with dogs! Lucky damn dogs.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia