Traveling Down The Etsy Rabbit Hole That Began With A Bracelet Of Teeth
A hobby on mine is browsing Etsy, either for unexpected gifts or unique statement necklaces, like this T-rex skull affair. But as with all browsing algorithms, results can get a bit wonky. For instance, I bought one pillow with a pug on it as a gift, and now my Etsy recommendations as overwhelmed with all things snub-nosed dog.
But my browsing last night took a very weird turn when this boutique browsing site considered my interest in a T-Rex skull etched from wood and assumed it meant I might be into the “Denture Bracelet” pictured above. This led me down a rabbit hole that revealed a side of the cutesy kitschy craft site I never knew existed. Here’s what I learned.
Yet, I’m more disturbed by this take on the popular pussycat panty, because GOOD LORD IT’S TORN A CAVITY THROUGH HER LADY PARTS!
“Wet specimen?” There are just some things you shouldn’t search. Especially when they’re thumbnails boast warnings like this:
Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Kristy Puchko spends too much time on Etsy.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia