The Most Smile-Inducing Movie Moments of 2014
The world is being a real shithead right now. It’s supposed to be the holidays, dickholes. UGH. Let’s turn away from those that wish to make us all feel terrible and bask in the sometimes adorable, usually exciting movie moments of 2014 that made me grin like a real jackass.
These are, of course, limited to those flicks I saw this year. Feel free to post your own happy-making clips in the comments.
1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Steve Rogers running with Sam Wilson.
2. Guardians of the Galaxy - “I have a plan.”
3. Godzilla - Godzilla finally shows up.
4. X-Men: Days of Future Past - Quicksilver saves the day.
5. The LEGO Movie - “Goooood morning!”
6. Odd Thomas - The chase.
7. Filth - “It is great bein’ Scottish.”
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia