The world is being a real shithead right now. It’s supposed to be the holidays, dickholes. UGH. Let’s turn away from those that wish to make us all feel terrible and bask in the sometimes adorable, usually exciting movie moments of 2014 that made me grin like a real jackass.
These are, of course, limited to those flicks I saw this year. Feel free to post your own happy-making clips in the comments.
1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Steve Rogers running with Sam Wilson.
2. Guardians of the Galaxy - “I have a plan.”
3. Godzilla - Godzilla finally shows up.
4. X-Men: Days of Future Past - Quicksilver saves the day.
5. The LEGO Movie - “Goooood morning!”
6. Odd Thomas - The chase.
7. Filth - “It is great bein’ Scottish.”