1. The Award for “Sadly Most Undeserving Nomination of Someone We Nevertheless Love” goes to Emilia Clarke for Supporting Actress in Game of Thrones
2. The Award for “Shouldn’t That Nomination Have Gone To Timothy Olyphant” Goes to: Jeff Daniels for Newsroom
3. The Award for “FX’s ‘The Americans’ and ‘Justified’ Got Boned” For this goes to: Downton Abbey
4. The Award for “I Know There’s Not that Many Limited Series To Choose From But Really?” goes to American Horror Story: Freak Show
5. The Award for ‘Emmy Voters are Clearly Genre Snobs’ goes to the Daredevil Snub
6. The Awards for “We Do It Every Year No Matter What” Go to Margo Martingale, Ty Burrell, Julie Bowen and Modern Family
7. The Award for Most Surprising But Deserving Nomination Goes to Tatiana Maslany for Orphan Black, as does the “It’s About Goddamn Time” Award
8. The Award for “You Don’t Have a Shot in Hell If You’re Not Jonathan Banks or Ben Mendelssohn” Goes to Everyone Else in the Best Supporting Actor Drama category.
9. The Award for “Least Watched But Most Nominated Series” goes to American Crime, as does the “Maybe I Should Check That Out” Award
10. The Award for “Flawless Except for Modern Family category” goes to Best Comedy
11. The Award for Inexplicably Choosing One without the Other goes to the Nomination of Keegan Michael Key but not Jordan Peele.
12. The Award for “Ugh, Really?” Goes to the fourth nomination of Matt LeBlanc in Episodes
13. The Awards for “I’m Sure They’re Great But I’m Still Not Going to Watch Them” go to both Wolf Hall and Olive Kitteridge
14. The Award for “F*ck You, Where’s Rick and Morty” goes to the Best Animated Series category.
15. The Award for “Deserving but Unexpected Series Nomination” goes to Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
16. The Award for “I’m Going to be Outraged Because It Wasn’t Nominated Even Though It Wasn’t Eligible” goes to Mr. Robot
17. The Award for “Who, What? Oh, Wait, I Like Her But I’ve Never Heard of That Show” goes to Niecy Nash for Getting On.
18. The “That’s Perfect! I Didn’t Even Consider That, But Of Course He’s Nominated” Award goes to Paul Giamatti for his guest stint on the “12 Angry Men” episode of Inside Amy Schumer.
19. The “It Better Be Nominated Or Pajiba Will Riot” Award goes to the Last Week Tonight with John Oliver nomination
20. Finally, the Award for “Thank God, the Academy Wised Up” goes to NOT nominating Jim Parsons for Big Bang Theory.