Seriously Random List: 8 Celebrities That Are Sexy And Smart!
It’s been a long week, kids. Many Pajibans lost a friend to cancer this week, so I thought we could use a little end of the week pick me up in the form of ogling really attractive, intelligent, famous people.
Kate Beckinsale speaks French, Russian, and German fluently.
Natalie Portman graduated from Harvard, speaks six languages, and has been published in scientific journals.
John Krasinski graduated from Brown University with a Bachelor’s in English Literature.
Maggie Gyllenhaal graduated from Columbia University with a Bachelor’s in Eastern Religions.
Hill Harper earned a Bachelor’s from Brown University, a J.D. from Harvard Law School, and a Master of Public Administration from Harvard University.
Denzel Washington graduated from Fordham University in New York with degrees in Journalism and Drama.
Edward Norton went to Yale where he studied history. He also speaks Japanese.
Jennifer Connelly attended Yale and Stanford and is fluent in French and Italian.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia