Reddit Asks: What's The Most "Are You Kidding Me?" Moment You've Ever Experienced
I’ve had several experiences where I tilted my head to the side, looked at the perpetrator of WTF, and said, “Are you kidding me?” The most recent and rage-inducing is one I don’t care to share, because I won’t give the person responsible for it the satisfaction of knowing I still think about it. FUCK YOU, SATAN. Anyway, AskReddit users shared the most bonkers situations where they were reduced to confusion and annoyance because of another person’s actions or words.
Ah yes, only slightly more annoying than someone misspelling your name in an email when your name IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia