Reddit Asks: What Movie Ending Actually Made You Say "What the F--k?"
Spoilers abound in this post, so I’ll help you out by dropping the movie names above the comments. Or by telling you now that Howard the Duck stays with Beverly in the end.
Interstellar’s ending made me say “what the fuck” and then proceed to have an emotional meltdown. Saw was an incredible brain buster on the first viewing, as were The Prestige, The Departed, and Inception. Reddit users shared their own WTF moments from movie endings, registering shock, annoyance, and complete mindblowing goodness.
10 Cloverfield Lane
The Usual Suspects
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
From Dusk ‘Til Dawn
The Truman Show
Burn After Reading
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia