Reddit Asks The Question: What Are Obvious Things You've Just Become Aware Of?
I was sitting in a diner in Phoenix, AZ, in November of last year. I had just ordered a hash with eggs over easy when it hit me: they’re called over easy because you have to flip the eggs over easy or you’ll break the yolks. My mom and aunt had a huge laugh at my expense and I joined them. Who thinks about that sort of thing, you know? Some things are just buried deep in your mind, with no known origin or reason. So if you, like me, have had a revelation of your own idiocy, you’ll enjoy this Ask Reddit thread full of more people having the same experience.
Who knows, you may even learn something else obvious.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia