Ever wonder what happened to your favorite 90s TV stars? Worry no more: They’re all on basic cable, mostly in shows with which you’ve only a passing famliarity. But they are there, and they are working.
10. Partners (FX) — Kelsey Grammer (Frasier and Martin Lawrence (Martin).
9. Girl Meets World (Disney) — Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel (Boy Meets World), plus whoever else from Boy Meets World stops by.
8. Jennifer Falls (TV Land) — Jaime Pressly (Jack and Jill), Ethan Suplee (Mallrats), Missi Pyle (Galaxy Quest).
7. Criminal Minds (CBS) — Jennifer Love Hewitt (Party of Five), Thomas Gibson (Dharma and Gregg), Shemar Moore (The Young and the Restless), Joe Mantegna (A Shitton of 90s Movies), Paget Brewster (Friends).
6. Rizzoli & Isles (TNT) — Angie Harmon (Baywatch, Law & Order), Lorraine Braco (The Sopranos), and Sasha Alexander (Dawson’s Creek).
5. Franklin & Bash (TNT) — Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Saved by the Bell), Breckin Meyer (Clueless, Road Trip), Reed Diamond (Homicide: Life on the Street), and Heather Locklear (who starred in ‘The 90s’).
4. The Exes (TV Land) — Donald Faison (Clueless), Wayne Knight (Seinfeld), Kristen Johnston (3rd Rock from the Sun) and Leah Remini (King of Queens).
3. Hot in Cleveland (TV Land) — Betty White (Golden Girls), Valerie Bertinelli (Touched by an Angel, Jane Leeves (Frasier), and Wendie Malick (Don’t Shoot Me.
2. Cougar Town (TBS) — Courteney Cox (Friends), Busy Phillips (Freaks and Geeks, Dawsons’ Creek), Christa Miller (The Drew Carey Show), Ian Gomez (Felicity).
1. Perception (TNT) — Eric McCormick (Will & Grace), Rachael Leigh Cook (She’s All That), Kelly Rowan (The O.C.), Levar Burton (Star Trek: The Next Generation ) and Scott Wolf (Party of Five).