If The Creepy Doll From 'The Conjuring' Can Get A Movie, Why Can't These 4 Terrifying Characters Get The Same Deal?
The Conjuring was such a box office success that New Line/Warner Bros have greenlit a sequel and are attempting to set up a franchise of Ed and Lorraine Warren’s case files. One of the other cash grabs is a prequel featuring Annabelle, the creepy doll that frames the story in The Conjuring. Sure the doll is scary and I would sh*t my pants if I had a doll that did what Annabelle did in the beginning of that movie. But can she carry an entire movie? If she can, why can’t these other frightening fellows get some sweet Hollywood money?
The Saw Doll (Billy) from the Saw franchise
“He’ll trike into your nightmares, cackling like a meth head and stinking like one too!”
One of The Birds from The Birds
“CHEE CHAW CHEE CHAW CHEE CHAW!”
The Ouija Board from Paranormal Activity
This Bush from The Happening
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia