Dammit Jerry! The 10 Jerry-est Things about 'Parks and Rec''s Jerry/Larry/Garry/Terry
Aw jeez. Jerry/Larry/Garry/Terry is the worst, right? Ugh, can’t he do anything right?
1. He can’t just mind his own business.
2. Seriously, Jerry, treat people with respect already.
3. He has terrible taste in fonts.
4. Even Entertainment Weekly knows what’s up.
5. The internet confuses him greatly.
6. He says things that make people sad.
7. He doesn’t shut up.
8. He needs to just Photoshop his life already.
9. He is literally on fire.
10. And he is literally the face of failure.
I’ll give him this though; he knows how to live.
And he can land himself one fine woman.
And he reproduces flawlessly.
Even Ron Swanson gives him the highest praise imaginable.
And he has impressive attributes.
And he’s sweet, and he tries hard, and he’s nice even when no one deserves it. You know what? Jerry/Larry/Garry/Terry is awesome. You go, Jerry/Larry/Garry/Terry.
Don’t make it weird, Jerry.