It’s Thursday, the fourth day of your very long week, and you’re tired. More than anything, you want it to be Friday. You want to go home. You want take-in food or delivery, and no hard decisions. Beer or wine? Tequila or whiskey? Good vs. evil…wait, what? No worries, it’s not a philosophical question. All that’s left for your sleepy little brain is to stare at the hotness, ponder attractiveness, and choose your side: good guys/girls or bad?
1. Stella Gibson or Paul Spector?
2. Raylan Givens or Boyd Crowder?
3. Emily Thorne or Nolan Ross?
4. Jim Moriarty or Sherlock Holmes?
5. Sherlock Holmes or Jamie Moriarty?
6. Jamie Moriarty or Joan Watson?
7. Tenth Doctor or the Master?
8. Alice Morgan or John Luther?
9. Jacob or the Man in Black?
10. Hannibal Lector or Will Graham?