1. Tim Curry as Darkness in Legend (1985)
He’ll buy you awesome Goth outfits and the finest Jell-O molds that souls can buy. He just wants you to love him and not that weirdo Tom Cruise!
2. Nicholas King as Bughuul / Mr. Boogie in Sinister (2012)
This creepy jerk will take your sweet little bug of a kid and lead them into a life of heinous f*ckery and murder of their loved ones. Insane, well-planned, torturous murders.
3. Tim Curry as Pennywise the Clown in It (1990)
“BEEP BEEP, Richie! They ALL float down here. When you’re down here with us, you’ll float too!”
4. Joseph Bishara as Bathsheba in The Conjuring (2013)
Bathsheba took nine months to create the perfect sacrifice in the name of her Evil Lord Satan. Never stick your dick in crazy.
5. The Demons and All of the People Turned Demonic in Tales From the Crypt Presents: Demon Knight (1995)
These demons are spawned from a nasty green goo spurting from a gouge in Billy Zane’s hand. Then they emerge from cocoons that rival those of Alien and start turning people into even more distorted demons.
6. The Cenobites in Hellraiser (1987)
This is TK’s favorite movie, so if he gets your name in the gift exchange? Pray he doesn’t give you a puzzle box and instead just wants you to hang from hooks in his basement.
7. Sam from Trick ‘r Treat (2007)
Little Sam seems cute as he wanders the streets on Halloween, checking that everyone has left him his due on their porches and in their yards. The terror comes when you wrong him. The mask comes off, the candy gets sharpened, and you get dead.
8. Linda Blair as Regan/Pazuzu in The Exorcist (1973)
Some obscene, demonic, hateful presence parks itself inside your once darling child, leaving you completely unable to help them in any way. I don’t need to see Pazuzu’s true face to know that this f*cker is one to stay far, far away from.
9. Daveigh Chase as Samara in The Ring (2002)
Don’t even try to pretend that a static-filled television doesn’t cause your heartbeat to speed up in anticipation of a long-haired demon with mommy issues climbing out of your television. I guess you could expect demons to come steal your child, a la Poltergeist. I’ll allow it.
10. The Lamia in Drag Me To Hell (2009)
The best part about the Lamia is that we only see his shadow and a glimpse of his screaming visage. We also know that he is relentless once he is called to drag his victims off to hell.