Natalie Portman Raps, Give-No-F**ks, and Defends the 'Star Wars' Prequels on 'SNL'
Natalie Portman makes good on her implicit promise to bring back her hard-edged, filthy-mouthed, takes-no shit gives-no fucks rapping persona (and Andy Samberg tags along, too). It doesn’t achieve quite the heights of the first go around, which had the element of surprise going for it, but it’s still fantastic, from the “good D” she gets from her husband, to the pot she smoked during labor, to the switchblade dildo, to the Star Wars prequels bridge: “Say something about the motherfucking prequels, bitch.” Even if the rest of the show blows, it’s worth it for this sketch alone.
“Black out and go motherfucking Black Swan.”
Embed via Uproxx
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia