Melissa McCarthy's Sean Spicer Returns to 'SNL' with the Worst Passover Story Ever
After an incredibly disappointing episode of SNL (so far) hosted by Jimmy Fallon, Melissa McCarthy returns in an attempt to salvage the episode. She plays Sean Spicer again giving a press conference in an Easter Bunny costume angrily defending himself for his Hitler “gaffe” earlier this week. As you might imagine, he makes it worse. So much worse.
Then, using props, tells the greatest/worst Passover story ever.
It’s a funny sketch, but man, it gets dark there in the end. TOO TRUE, MCCCARTHY. TOO TRUE.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia