Larry David's 'SNL' Monologue Crashes and Burns Spectacularly
I know that Larry David has done stand up, but I can’t say that I’ve seen much of it. Based on his stand-up act on SNL, I’m beginning to understand why. Uh, the bit on Weinstein and other sexual predators being Jewish? Nope, not good. Also, the joke about hitting on women in a concentration camp? Yikes. I mean, look: I get it. This is Larry David’s thing. He pushes the boundaries of good taste. Well, consider the boundary pushed. David completely lost his audience here.
Stand-up acts rarely miss on SNL, but this was crashed and burned. READ THE ROOM, LARRY. IT’S 2017.
embed via Uproxx
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia