Alec Baldwin Is Basically Trolling Donald Trump in the 'SNL' Cold Open
Alec Baldwin clearly got the message that Donald Trump thinks he’s unfair to him on SNL because Baldwin is going low with a series of jokes designed to provoke the President-elect: Trump’s propensity for retweeting randos; Steve Bannon depicted as an evil, death-like figure (accurate); Trump’s disdain for unflattering photos; and his complete indifference to security briefings. Oh, and that he’s dumb. Just straight-up dead-hair dumb. They are taunting Trump.
The only downside is that, while I used to appreciate Kate McKinnon depicting Kellyanne Conway as a regretful enabler, it’s not as effective now because Conway regrets nothing.
Update: It worked.
Just tried watching Saturday Night Live - unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impersonation just can't get any worse. Sad— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 4, 2016
Embed via Uproxx
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia