Reddit Asks the Question: 'What is a Very Minor Thing You Do in Secret But People Might Look At You Differently If They Found Out?'
We all have one. A secret, minor little thing we do that we know is weird by most peoples’ standards but that we do anyway. *COUGH*Poop knife anyone?*COUGH*
Except me because I’m totally normal and quirkless of course.
Anyway look over here, Reddit asking about this very thing! You can check out the full thread here but below are some highlights:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia