Reddit Asks the Question: 'What Small Thing Should Be Illegal Because it Pisses You Off On a Daily Basis?'
Of annoyances, the late, great George Carlin once said: ‘I don’t have pet peeves - I have major psychotic fucking hatreds.’ Indeed, don’t we all? I don’t know about you guys, but I myself am the Last Great Righteous One walking this Earth, all others in my path mere specks and blurs of annoying and inconsiderate behaviour, dithering to and fro without consequence or just reprisal. If only the law was up to the task! If only justice could prevail.
In other words, as per a Reddit question: ‘What Small Thing Should Be Illegal Because it Pisses You Off On a Daily Basis?’
You can check out the full thread here, but below are some highlights:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia