Reddit Asks the Question: 'Airport Employees, What is the Strangest, Funniest, Scariest Thing That Happened At Your Airport?'
Airports are strange, unique places. I really like being at airports. Whenever I’m flying somewhere, I always make sure to arrive at the airport extra early, just so I can stick around for a little bit longer. I like to post up at a bar with a good view from where I can spend a healthy amount of time observing things. A lot of people like to get a view of the runway, to see the planes taking off, but that’s a mistake. The real show is inside the terminal. Weird shit happens inside the terminal. Stories pop spontaneously and unpredictably into existence there. Case in point: This entire thread on Reddit full of stories from airport employees. Go read the full thread when you can but for now here are some of the highlights:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia