Reddit Asks the Question: Besides Eating Cereal With Water, What is the Most Outrageous 'Eating Sin' You Have Ever Witnessed?
Ah I know what you’re all thinking. ‘Eating sins’. This is gonna be a post that at some point contains the words ‘pineapple’ and ‘pizza’ in one place. Or perhaps the outrageous claim that a hot dog is a sandwich.
Oh my sweet summer children, no. No, no. We are way past that. We are way through the looking glass here. We are way, way way past the line. To borrow a phrase from that great scholar Joey Tribbiani: ‘We are so past the line, the line is a dot to us.’ Join me, if you dare, as we journey into the nether realm that is the Reddit thread that asks: ‘Besides eating cereal with water, what is the most outrageous eating sin you have ever witnessed?’ You can check out the full thread here—though I’m not actually sure if I’m recommending you do that or not—but below are some…highlights?
Image sources (in order of posting): YouTube, TBS
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me