Reddit Asks: 'Women Of Reddit, What Is Something You Wish Your Father Knew About Girls When You Were Growing Up?'
The other day, Reddit asked the question: ‘Daughters of Reddit, what is something you wish your father knew about girls when you were growing up?’ I have very little by way of preamble to say here. It’s just a pretty great thread, well worth your time. You can check out the full thing here, but below are some highlights:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia