Reddit Asks the Question: 'What's the Strangest Coincidence You've Ever Personally Experienced?'
You know those types of weeks where everything seems to happen? Where Tuesday has barely had a chance to stretch its legs and get that second cup of coffee in before its house is buried in an avalanche of faff, both personal and professional? Hi, how’re you doing, that’s my week right now, send help. Anyway, I’m afraid what that means is that those three sentences comprise the totality of the only preamble you’re gonna get to this AskReddit thread post. Oh and that one that just followed them.
And that one there.
Got it. Sorry. Here’s a thread of great personal coincidences from AskReddit, and here are some highlights:
Before u leave the house, think of the acronym 'WOWEE'— Deirdre (@figgled) September 14, 2017
Header Image Source: Reddit
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me