Reddit Asks the Question: 'What's the Most 'Ground Swallow Me Up' Embarrassing Moment You've Ever Had?'
After reading through the ‘AskReddit’ thread about embarrassing moments in order to decide which to post here, and what preamble to write, all I’ve got to say: I have no words. So I’m just gonna leave the ‘highlights’ below. If you want to drown in second-hand embarrassment, the full thread is here.
Enjoy. I guess.
(Header photo courtesy of Getty Images)
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia