Reddit Asks the Question: 'What's the Biggest Plot Twist in History?'
First there was nothing. Then something. Billions of years. Coalescence of mass. The Sun! Earth! Life! Single-celled. Boo. Then more. Then walking on land. Uh-oh: Upright. Thumbs! Humans! Conscious thought. Accumulated knowledge. Technologyyyyy. Modern medicine. Miracles of science. Boundless potential! The whole universe to explore. And then—
The humans killed themselves, taking tonnes of animal life with them too.
Haha, great story.
Here are some more historical plot twists, courtesy of an AskReddit thread you can check out in full here.
Header Image Source: FX
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia