Reddit Asks the Question: 'What's a Pointless Fact You Know?'
Hey, folks, how you doing today? Stressed? Yeah, I know, me too. It’s Thursday after all. Look at that body-strewn battlefield behind us. It’s a wonder we’ve made it this far without losing any limbs. Or our mind for that matter. It’ll be the weekend soon. Then we can rest, recharge, forget about the carnage, and then do it all over again. But that’s then. Now, it is Thursday, so why not have a little break, a smooth jazz break of pointless information, courtesy of your old pal Knava and his old pal Reddit? Check it out, here’s a thread full of pointless facts, and below I’ve plucked out some highlights for ya. Light ‘em up. Escape the drudgery for a few minutes.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia