Reddit Asks the Question: 'What's a Joke That's So Stupid It's Funny?'
Happy Monday you lot. I guess the luckier among you may be off for the holidays now, in which case for you the concept of a ‘Monday’ has been temporarily made abstract and divorced of its usual meaning. To you I don’t wish a happy Monday, but instead an irascible itch or a persistent cough, just to balance out the universe and bring you down to the level of the rest of us who are still dutifully slogging along. But either way, whether you’re at home enjoying the fruits of hard-won freedom or you are still at work making your way to that freedom, here is a Monday present from me: an AskReddit thread of stupid-clever, Hedbergian jokes. You can check out the full thread here but below are some stupid, stupid, hilarious highlights:
Header Image Source: NBC
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia