Reddit Asks the Question: 'What is the Last Text You Sent? That's Now Your 2020 Presidential Campaign Slogan'
It’s been a powerfully devastating weekend. I’m trying to summon the strength to do a proper write-up of Jair Bolsonaro’s election in Brazil, but thus far there does not seem to be enough coffee in the world to grant me that strength. We knew this was coming, but finding the words to dissect it is sapping my spirit regardless. So here, a fun, frivolous thread from AskReddit for now instead: ‘Your most recent text is now your 2020 presidential campaign slogan. What’s your slogan?’
Header Image Source: Reddit
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia