Reddit Asks the Question: 'What Are You Sick Of Trying To Explain To People?'
People. Always talking, breathing, misunderstanding. People are the worst. As the man once said: ‘People. What a bunch of bastards.’
The other day Reddit asked the question, ‘What Are You Sick Of Trying To Explain To People?’ You can check out the full thread here, but below are some familiar, resonant, infuriating highlights:
Header Image Source:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia